Baby Swiss BBQ Pork Flatbread
1 cup Pulled pork
½ cup Guggisberg Baby Swiss cheese, shredded
½ cup Guggisberg Ziller cheese, shredded
2 premade Naan flatbreads
¾ cup BBQ sauce
¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Olive oil
1/3 cup brown sugar
¼ cup red onion, sliced
2 medium apples, sliced
¼ cup green onion, sliced
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan and add sliced red onions. Cook on medium-high until translucent and soft.
- Add in the brown sugar and stir until melted
- Add balsamic vinegar and reduce to low heat. Cook for 30 mins, stirring often. (Preheat oven to 350 about halfway through). When onions have reduced and caramelized, remove from heat.
- Spread BBQ sauce over flatbreads and place in sheet pan. Sprinkle pulled pork, sliced apples, and caramelized onions on flatbreads evenly. Then sprinkle shredded Baby Swiss and Ziller mixture evenly to cover.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with green onion and enjoy!