• 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
• 12 slices thinly sliced Guggisberg Premium Swiss cheese
• 3/4 lb. thinly sliced ham
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll the pizza dough onto counter and press into a 13x18-in. rectangle. Layer with ham slices, followed by the cheese slices. Roll up the edge tightly, and pinch the seam together. Flip the roll so that the seam is face-down.
3. Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-in. wide. Arrange in 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
4. Combine the butter, mustard, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth. Pour evenly over the rolls.
5. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Makes: 12 rolls.